How many single essential oils are there, Essential oils and single fragrance compounds in health care
There are comprehensive essential oil profiles and almost references. There are new chapters on the respiratory system, the cardiovascular system, the urinary system, the digestive system and the nervous system.
Essential oils and single fragrance compounds in health care
For each essential oil there is a full breakdown of constituents, and a clear categorization of hazards and risks, with recommended maximum doses and concentrations. There are also Constituent Profiles.
There is considerable discussion of carcinogens, the human relevance of some of the animal data, the validity of treating an essential oil as if it was a single chemical, and the arbitrary nature of uncertainty factors. There is a critique of current regulations.
This title includes chapters on the respiratory system, the cardiovascular system, the urinary system, the digestive system and the nervous system. Inhalt Preface 1.
Which Essential Oil is Best for Reducing Anxiety?
Introduction 2. Composition 3. Toxicity 4.
The skin 6. The respiratory system 7. The cardiovascular system 8. The urinary system 9. The digestive system The nervous system The reproductive system Essential oil profiles Constituent profiles
- Essential Oil Safety - Robert Tisserand, Rodney Young - Englische Bücher kaufen | Ex Libris
- Senioren partnersuche österreich
- Single tanzkurs hamburg eimsbüttel
- Pin on Essential oils
- What are ESSENTIAL Oils? - Aromapraxis ev-kirche-neuruppin.de
- Aromatherapist Certification by Vicki — Kickstarter
- The Official Site of doTERRA Germany | doTERRA Essential Oils